Curried Chicken and Avocado Salad Sandwiches
(Makes 4 servings)
Recipe courtesy of McCormick and The Food Channel.
- 1/4 cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Curry Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 medium avocado, peeled and cubed (3/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 slices light whole grain bread
- 4 red leaf lettuce leaves (optional)
Mix mayo, curry powder, and salt in large bowl. Add chicken, avocado, cranberries, and cilantro. Toss to mix.
Divide chicken salad evening among 4 slices of whole-grain bread. Top each with lettuce leaf and remaining slices of bread.