Soup’s on! Only it’s not what you think … We’re cooling things down with some refreshing treats. If you like this recipe, don’t miss our chilled-out garden party recipes.
Makes 4 servings
- 3 cups peaches, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Fresh mint or cinnamon
In food processor, combine peaches, yogurt, orange juice (note: adjust amount of orange juice for consistency), and extract. Chill for several hours in refrigerator. Serve topped with toasted almonds and garnish.