How to Build a Coffee Pot Terrarium
- coffee pot
- 2-3 cups topsoil
- 1/2-1 cup buttons
- 2-3 small plants
- large bucket
- Dig out your old coffee pot or buy one at a local thrift store or garage sale. Clean, rinse, and dry well.
- Toss buttons into coffee pot.
- In large bucket, soak topsoil in water for 15 minutes. Drain off excess water. Soil should be very moist, but not dripping.
- Cover buttons with a 1 1/2-inch layer of soil.
- Arrange plants in pot and spoon additional soil over roots. Pat plants firmly in place with back of spoon.
- Display terrarium on indoor table in medium sun.
You might also like ...