This easy-to-make Christmas tree ornament is a fun and festive way to add a personal touch to your family’s tree this holiday season. Watch the video or follow the instructions below.
Paper Christmas Tree Ornament
- Greeting cards or scrap paper (enough for 3 circles with 6-, 4-, and 2-inch diameters)
- 12″ piece of wire
- Needle nose pliers
- 1 bead
- Cut 3 paper circles, 6-, 4-, and 2-inch diameter.
- Fold 1 circle in half, then in half again.
- Open circle, so that fold lines form an X shape, then fold in half once more.
- Open circle and push sides inward to create two accordion folds.
- Snip very top corner of paper with scissors.
- Repeat steps 1 through 4 with each circle.
- Loop bottom of wire and push through top of each circle, layering largest circle on bottom to smallest on top.
- Put bead on wire. Bend wire to create a loop and wrap additional wire around to keep in place.
You might also like ...