Veggie Pizza Appetizer
(Makes 12 servings)
- 2 (8-ounce) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 (8-ounce) packages low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup lite mayonnaise
- 1 (1-ounce) package dry Ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 cup chopped fresh cauliflower
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped carrots, peeled
- 1 cup chopped fresh red bell pepper
- 1 cup low-fat shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 375 F. Roll out dough onto 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Pinch edges together.
Bake crust for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool on pan.
In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, and dressing mix. Spread mixture on crust. Top with veggies and sprinkle with cheese. Chill for one hour and serve.
Become a Saturday Evening Post member and enjoy unlimited access. Subscribe now