Skip the traditional sticker tags, and send your love with these simple, heart-shaped gift tags.
Heart Gift Tag
- Pink card stock
- Embroidery thread
- Heart pattern (Click here to download heart pattern PDF.)
- Parchment paper
- Embroidery needle
- Trace figure 2 heart pattern from PDF onto parchment paper with a pencil.
- Transfer pattern and cut heart out of pink card stock.
- Thread embroidery needle with a 9-inch piece of embroidery thread. Poke needle through the top of gift tag.
- Bring ends of embroidery thread together and tie in a knot.
Become a Saturday Evening Post member and enjoy unlimited access. Subscribe now