Take a cue from the photobooth-at-a-wedding craze and make these props to use in your home photos. They’re perfect for adding a splash of whimsy to your Valentine’s Day snapshot with your sweetheart or your kids.
Heart Photo Stick
- Red glitter card stock
- Clear tape
- Bamboo skewer
- Heart pattern (Click here to download heart pattern PDF.)
- Parchment paper
- Trace figure 1 heart pattern from PDF onto parchment paper with a pencil.
- Transfer pattern and cut heart out of red glitter card stock.
- Tape to the end of bamboo skewer.
- Stage a photo shoot with friends.
Become a Saturday Evening Post member and enjoy unlimited access. Subscribe now