Create your own gifts and holiday decor this season with these easy Christmas crafts.
These beautiful, decorative balls are so fun and easy to make using decorative paper punches.
Use these cute little gift card envelopes to adorn your holiday packages.
Recycle your buttons and scrap card stock into these festive, easy to make snowmen gift tags.
You can use these decorated greeting cards at Christmas or year round. It’s a great way to use up some of your left over fabric scraps!
Decorate your Christmas tree or holiday gift bags with these adorable handmade Santa ornaments.
Recycle your buttons and scrap card stock into these easy snowmen gift tags!
Button Snowmen Gift Tags
- Card stock paper: red, white, green
- Double stick tape
- Black felt (for hat)
- Red string for snowman bow
- 2 white buttons, one smaller for head/larger one for body, with only two holes
- Scissors and or paper cutter
- Optional: 2″ circle punch
- Hole puncher
- Tacky glue
- White gel pen
- Cut white card stock into a 2 ½” square. With hole puncher, make a hole in corner. Pull string or ribbon through. Cut red card stock smaller than the white piece, and punch or cut a 2″ circle.
- With double stick tape, tape each piece in place.
- Cut a small black felt hat that fits the button you are using for the head.
- Tie a small red bow from string or ribbon.
- Using a smaller button for the snowman’s head, place the buttons on the green circle, turning the smaller button (head) so the two holes are sideways, and the holes on the larger button (body) go up and down. Glue in place with tacky glue. Then, glue on hat and small bow. With the white gel pen, draw stick arms and small hanging heart on the paper, next to the body button.
I think they are cute enough to hang on the Christmas tree, too!
Click here for more holiday crafts!