Sweet and juicy, hot and spicy, crisp and refreshing—there’s more than one way to slice and dice this party-pleasing melon.
Watermelon Fire & Ice Salsa
(Makes 3 cups)
- 3 cups seeded and chopped watermelon
- 1 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 to 2 tablespoons (2 to 3 medium) jalapeño peppers
- 1/2 cup green peppers
- 1 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1/2 tablespoons garlic salt
Combine all ingredients; mix well. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour. Makes 3 cups, Serving tips: Serve with corn or potato chips or serve on sliced oranges or cheese-filled manicotti.