Add a subtle touch to your St. Patrick’s Day wardrobe with this charming barrette by Brenna Berger of Paper & Ink.
- Wool felt
- Blank barette
- Sewing needle
- Cut four leaves in the shape shown at right. Mine measured about ¾ of an inch tall, and nearly an inch wide. I cut two lobes into each petal and flipped the flower over, because I prefer the shape of the bottom of the flower for the center of the clover.
- Sew the leaves together as shown above.
- Tie the threads together tightly at the ends.
- Sew the clover onto a barrette.
- Clip into your little lucky charm’s hair.
You might also like...