Perfect for the foodies on your shopping list or for serving up at holiday gatherings, this easy, palate-pleasing recipe for Cilantro-Mustard Dressing from Iron Chef Cat Cora adds a tasty kick to salads, sandwiches, and roasted meats. For more recipes, check out Cat Cora’s Kitchen app on iTunes.
(Makes about 2 ½ cups or fills five 4-ounce jars)
- 1½ cups extra-virgin olive oil
- ⅓ cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- ½ cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons and 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ½ cup white wine vinegar
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Whisk all ingredients in medium bowl.
- Bottle and refrigerate to extend shelf life.
Become a Saturday Evening Post member and enjoy unlimited access. Subscribe now