Create your own gifts and holiday decor this season with these easy Christmas crafts.
These beautiful, decorative balls are so fun and easy to make using decorative paper punches.
Use these cute little gift card envelopes to adorn your holiday packages.
Recycle your buttons and scrap card stock into these festive, easy to make snowmen gift tags.
You can use these decorated greeting cards at Christmas or year round. It’s a great way to use up some of your left over fabric scraps!
Decorate your Christmas tree or holiday gift bags with these adorable handmade Santa ornaments.
I like to send a thank-you card and my business card or magnet with orders I send out, and these are perfect. You could also use these little gift card envelopes to adorn your holiday packages.
Decorative Gift Card Envelopes
- 8 ½” x 11″ paper (I used regular 20-pound copy paper.)
- Wax paper
- Glue stick
- Cup of your favorite brew (This craft is addictive, so you might be here awhile.)
- Cutting mat or ruler
- Paper cutter
- Edge punch (The one I used is from the Martha Stewart line.)
- Cut your sheet of paper into quarters (each will now be 4.25″ x 5.5″).
- Using the edge of your cutting mat for sizing (or a ruler) fold short edges so that they overlap in the center and width is reduced to 2.5″.
- With wax paper underneath to protect your work surface, run a glue stick down top overlap edge, and bottom long edge. Fold short overlap edges to center, and then fingerpress to secure glued edges.
- Now fold bottom edge up about a half inch, run glue along the inside, and press to secure.
- All that is left to do now is edge punch the open end of your envelope through both layers at once.
Voila! You will probably want to make a bunch because they are easy and fun, and they look fab!
Click here for more holiday crafts!