A sweet decoration for Valentine’s Day … or just for fun! This pretty little garland works up quickly and looks festive hanging anywhere.
Crochet Heart Garland
- sl st = slip stitch
- ch = chain
- sc = single crochet
- hdc = half double crochet
- dc = double crochet
- trc = treble crochet
- sk = skip
- sp = space
- st(s) = stitch(es)
- Round 1: Ch 4. Make all of the following sts in the first ch: 3 trc, 3 dc, ch 1, 1 trc, ch 1, 3 dc, 3 trc, ch 3, sl st.
- Rnd 2: Ch 3. Sc in first trc, hdc in same st. 3 hdc in next st. 2 hdc in next st. Sc in next four sts. Sc, ch 2, sc in trc. Sc in next four sts. 2 hdc in next st. 3 hdc in next st. Hdc in next, sc in same st. Ch 3, sl st in center.
- Rnd 3: Ch 3. Sc in first sc, 2 sc in next st, sc in next st, 2 sc in next st. Sc in next seven sts, sk next st. Sc in ch 2 sp from previous row, ch 3, sc in same sp. Sk next st, sc in next seven sts. 2 sc in next st, 1 sc in next st, 2 sc in next st, 1 sc in next st, ch 3 and then sl st in center of heart. Pull loop to the back and fasten off. Weave in ends.
- Ch 45. Sc in top bump of heart, ch 6, sc in next top bump of heart. *Ch 12, sc in top bump of heart, ch 6, sc in next top bump of heart.*
- Repeat from * to * until all hearts are joined. Ch 45, fasten off.
Pattern copyright 2012 by Sarah Anderson. This pattern is free for personal use. Please do not sell this pattern, or claim it to be of your own making. You are free to sell items made using this pattern, as long as credit is given to Sarah Anderson of Sarahndipities for the pattern used.