- Someone who too quickly believes what he’s told without checking facts is
- A surfeit is
- a short surfboard
- a substance that lowers surface tension.
- an overabundance of something.
- Kelly likes hunters but not trappers, forests but not thickets, and sage but not saffron. What does Kelly like?
- Kelly likes shades of green.
This article is featured in the March/April 2020 issue of The Saturday Evening Post. Subscribe to the magazine for more art, inspiring stories, fiction, humor, and features from our archives.
Featured image: Shutterstock
Become a Saturday Evening Post member and enjoy unlimited access. Subscribe now