- Which of the following is not a part of your face?
- The negotiator tried to _________________ the tense situation.
- Add a letter to each of these two-syllable words to make them one-syllable words:
- c: the sartorius is a thigh muscle; a canthus is the point where your eyelids meet, and the glabella is the space between your eyebrows
- a. boat; b. dragged; c. vague; d. bathed
This article is featured in the January/February 2021 issue of The Saturday Evening Post. Subscribe to the magazine for more art, inspiring stories, fiction, humor, and features from our archives.
Featured image: rikur B / Shutterstock
Become a Saturday Evening Post member and enjoy unlimited access. Subscribe now