- Before painting, Monet mixed five shades of blue on his artist’s ______
- You should expect a compendious manual to be
- incomplete and basic.
- large and all-encompassing.
- succinct but comprehensive.
- This might not be one of the things you’re good at, but can you come up with a common 9-letter word that contains only one, non-repeating vowel?
1. b. palette
2. c. succinct but comprehensive
This article is featured in the May/June 2022 issue of The Saturday Evening Post. Subscribe to the magazine for more art, inspiring stories, fiction, humor, and features from our archives.
Featured image: Shutterstock
Become a Saturday Evening Post member and enjoy unlimited access. Subscribe now