Welcome spring by creating distinctly beautiful garden tiles that feature leafy designs.
- Stepping stone concrete (sold at craft stores)
- Cooking oil spray
- Rectangular plastic tub
- Spray tub and underside of leaves with cooking oil.
- Mix concrete, according to package instructions, and pour 2-inch layer into tub.
- Gently shake tub to release air bubbles and ensure level surface.
- Place leaf (sprayed-side down) firmly into concrete. Cover with pebbles to make clear impression. Wait 48 hours.
- Remove stones, leaf, and tile from tub. Smooth sharp edges with stone or file.
Become a Saturday Evening Post member and enjoy unlimited access. Subscribe now