Heather of Setting for Four picked up the idea for this cute craft while roaming the paint aisles of her local home and garden store. “One paint chip will make several bookmarks,” says Heather. “This is a great teacher’s gift!”
How to Make the St. Patrick’s Day Bookmark
- 1 multi-colored paint chip
- Green embroidery floss, about 8 inches long
- Hole Punch
- Using your pencil, draw or trace a clover shape onto the paint chip so that two or more colors show.
- Cut out shape.
- Punch a hole in one of the leaves.
- Fold embroidery floss in half and tie ends in a knot.
- Wrap embroidery floss through hole, making a slipknot to secure.
Become a Saturday Evening Post member and enjoy unlimited access. Subscribe now