This German bell adds a personal touch to your holiday décor. Watch the video or follow the instructions below.
German Bell Ornament
- 1 6″ x 6″ piece of paper
- 1 12″ piece of wire
- 3 beads
- Needle nose pliers
- Take piece of paper and fold in half. Open up and fold in half again.
- Open up and fold in half diagonally. Repeat folding the other way.
- Open up and fold corner in to meet center fold. Repeat with all four corners of paper.
- Push in along four sides to create a four sided star. Push all corners up to meet in a point.
- Push bottom out to create shape of bell.
- Glue 3 pointed tips together. Let dry.
- Place beads on bottom of wire and loop end of wire with pliers to hold in place.
- Insert wire through bottom point of bell up through top.
- Loop top of the wire to form a hook.
- Glue last point to finish.
Become a Saturday Evening Post member and enjoy unlimited access. Subscribe now